Mianbao's Diary♥
Sweet owner

Navigation : touch hover image



Diaries Owner Linkies
hello peeps ! welcome to my blog :D




Bigfoots!


Credits!

basecode: Blogskin
Edit by: Mae Ng



Rewind


Memorica个性化礼物专卖店

Day 8_ You Go Away

Right, i am alone now
But i am no crying anymore

Just feel pain every moment minute when i breathing

I understand that you do not love me anymore
no care, no feel

I ask God why treat me like this
You know he is very important to me?
I feel lost everything.
Because you are everything for me even you doesn't need me.

But God no answer me.
Just feel like a fool. Wait wait wait.

Just now i understand, i am not important to you.
I am a girl waste my time to love you this 2 years and 9 months.
I trust you will give me a family.
My future got you, but you are not even you already promise me many many times.

Thanks you for teaching me promise cannot trust.
Thanks for your merciless.