Mianbao's Diary♥
Sweet owner

Navigation : touch hover image



Diaries Owner Linkies
hello peeps ! welcome to my blog :D




Bigfoots!


Credits!

basecode: Blogskin
Edit by: Mae Ng



Rewind


Memorica个性化礼物专卖店

Suddenly , Miss You

Long time no come here...
Found out many memory in my blog...
Very sweet, touch and more feeling about my life..

You change , i change
My heart will never change to my bii
Suddenly feel want to  hug you
don't know why,
Just feel glad to have you
You give me anything i want

A boy who be very fond of me, even if i be mischievous
I have a bad temper,
But you still bear with me, understand me, care me even i hurt you

I have found a guy,

[ 找一个会在钱包里放你照片的男人,敢让你咬在身上留印记的男人,敢在微博扣扣微信写你的男人,敢让你知道他一切的男人,就算在你任性说分手的时候也不会抛下你会紧紧拥抱你不让你走的男人,敢对你一生负责任并且好好对你的男人]

See! i know is you...

We got dream..
Want play together, eat together, travel together, photo together...
Now, we must hardworking to our LIFE, never give up..can??

,Thank you bring me anywhere..


 I'm blessed.